You are here - Grotto Bay Resort Activities > Blue Hole Water Sports
Blue Hole Water Sports
Blue Hole Water Sports, located at The Grotto Bay Beach Hotel, is Bermuda’s premier water sports facility and provides the ideal starting point for a great day out on the water. We offer the widest variety of professionally maintained equipment at one great location. Our ideal setting in the East End is the perfect point of departure for motorboat trips to Castle Island or kayak trips to Whalebone Bay, Walsingham Nature Reserve and Bailey’s Bay. Our Emphasis is on fun and safety, so don’t miss out. Let the friendly staff at Blue Hole Water Sports show you a great day on the water.
Motorboats: An Absolute Must Do!
- Our location in the East End of the island puts you in close proximity to the Castle Island/Castle Point Nature Preserve area, considered by many as the most scenic & secluded location in all of Bermuda, and you can only get there by boat! The best anchor, picnic, beach & snorkel spot on the Island.
- Tuckers Town - The most exclusive community on the island. Do your very own "Rich and Famous Tour" and check out the most fashionable real estate in Bermuda.
- View from the water Nonsuch Island, our famous wildlife sanctuary. There is a half submerged wreck in-front of the island that you are permitted to snorkel on. (You are NOT permitted to land on this island!)
- Visit St. Georges. for centuries a safe haven for mariners. Have a walk around the old town, admire the visiting yachts from all over the world or poke around the numerous islands in the St. David’s area.
- Our motorboats are the world famous unsinkable Boston Whalers powered by Yamaha Engines (Max 4 persons). The boats are easy to maneuver, fully equipped with bimini tops, detailed map and all safety gear - including cellular phones. Complimentary snorkel gear and coolers help ensure a full day of fun.
- Rental also includes thorough orientation with the map and the boat. We want to ensure you are comfortable with both before you depart. No experience necessary!
2 hour $100.00*
4 hour $150.00*
8 hour $250.00*
* $8 per gallon fuel used (Average fuel consumption 2-4 gallons)
Advanced booking advised
Snorkeling: in arms reach of the Beach
Why not enjoy snorkeling for all experience levels. Bermuda is blessed with excellent water visibility, which has to be taken advantage of. Masks, snorkel and fins are available in various sizes for adults and children.
Explore the wrecks right off the beach! These two wrecked barges make the perfect home for local marine life and offer a great experience for beginners or those just looking to have fun.
Take some equipment with you on your excursion to find some great snorkeling spots around the island....
$8.00 per hour
$24.00 per day
For more information view our website