You are here - Accommodations > Bermudas only All Inclusive Supplement
Bermudas only All Inclusive Supplement
The All inclusive Supplement includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Unlimited bar Brand Drinks (as listed below)
- Theme Night Buffets
- Afternoon Tea
- Weekly Managers Rum Swizzle Party
- Non- Motorized watersports, i.e. sailing snorkeling, kayaking and windsurfing (seasonal)
- Unlimited Bermuda Public Transport Pass for Bus and Ferry
- Tennis Courts Fees (equipment rental not included)
$114 per person/day (including gratuity)
3 consecutive days minimum
$84 per child/day (including gratuity)
under 4 - 16 years of age
3 consecutive days minimum
Bayside Cocktail List
All Inclusive Reviews
We thought we would let other people tell you about it from some of our Reviews:
- Have come to Grotto Bay Resort a few times in the winter, and just did our own thing. This time we decided we would visit when the weather was better and try the "all inclusive" package. We were not disappointed. Everything was wonderful, buffet breakfast with a chef preparing eggs and omelets to order in the big house, lunch by the pool weather permitting and dinner in one of two setting which had different full menus. Food and drinks were excellent. You are not in the Caribbean or Mexico and the bar and food were not 24 hour service but the service was first class and the times were more than adequate. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would do the all inclusive package again. Rooms on the top floor of the buildings at the top of the hill afford the best views and the bus/ferry passes were an added bonus which was much used and appreciated.
- We had an all-inclusive package that was very reasonable so all drinks were included. Meals were great. Breakfast and lunch were buffet style, but you could also order off the menu for no additional price on the all-inclusive package. Dinner was more formal and you ordered off the menu. All of the food was delicious.
- My family and I just had a perfect 5 day getaway to this very unique, warm, and beautiful resort full of fun surprises. We booked the all inclusive package and because the food is also served ala carte, we found the meals to be delicious and wonderfully prepared
- I think you really do need to be on the All Inclusive package. There is a wide range of beers, spirits, vermouth, etc. you can choose from and a variety of wines, all of which were very good. Also having the use of a bus/ferry pass for the length of your stay is invaluable. The bus stops being just outside the hotel are so handy with the buses being good for getting round and exploring the island. Also use of kayaks etc is great.